Forget chopsticks or pencils.
This is what you really need to hold that messy bun or top knot - and add some effortless style while you are at it.
- Handcrafted in small runs in our Adelaide Studio.
- Locally sourced reclaimed stainless steel
- Strong and extremely durable.
- Powdercoated in textured charcoal
Rounded top detail measures 40mm x 25mm
- The two long prongs measure 4mm x 108mm
- 2mm thick.
- Also available in brushed stainless steel
Days of August
Founded in 2011 by Designer Marie-Pier Labelle, Days of August is a carbon neutral jewellery label from Adelaide, Australia. Sustainability is the core of all design decisions. This determined that its signature material would be reclaimed industrial stainless steel, despite how brutal and difficult it is to work with.